- York Home Moves Hit Record High in June as 160.7% more people sell in June compared to the York area 10-year average
- Doncaster Home Moves Hit Record High in June as 173.4% more people sell in June compared to the Doncaster area 10-year average
- In this article, I talk about how a longer-term mortgage period could be a wiser move as you move into retirement.
- Why Savvy Doncaster Buy-to-Let Landlords Don’t Use 10-Year Mortgages
- If you are a Grantham homeowner (or planning to be one) or a Grantham landlord, then you might find this article of interest to you?
- Buying your own Grantham home has always been seen as a good investment, yet with the rise of crypto currency such as bitcoin making eye watering returns, is this the end of Grantham property as investment?
- £569,716 – ‘Wood’ You Pay That for a York Semi-Detached House?
- £215,703 – ‘Wood’ You Pay That For Doncaster Terraced House?
- + June (5)
- + May (3)
- + April (3)
- + March (5)
- + February (3)
- + January (2)